Margarita Bath Bombs with Essential Oils April 02, 2018 12:05
These margarita bath bombs make a great gift for anyone who loves essential oils.
Include them in a stress away gift basket for your favorite teacher or friend.
Bath bombs are easy to make and you can make them in bulk and give them away or use them throughout the year.
These bath bomb ingredients can be found at your local grocery store.
Margarita Bath Bomb Ingredients
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- 3/4 cup corn starch
- Green soap colorant (optional)
- Lime therapeutic grade essential oil
- 1 teaspoon Epsom salt per bath bomb
- 1/4 cup water
1. In a large mixing bowl combine your corn starch, baking soda and citric acid and mix well.
2. In a small glass bowl, combine your water green colorant and 10 drops of essential oil.
2. Slowly mix your colored water blend into your dry ingredients and mix while pouring.
3. Fill one side of your circle bath bomb mold with your bath bomb mixture, place a teaspoon of Epsom salt of the bottom of the other and fill that side up with your bath bomb mixture. Press your 2 circle halves together and let set overnight.
4. Place in a warm/hot water bath and relax with the fizzing bath bomb and lime scent.